1/30/14

A walkthrough on how to play ZOMBIE Dice

Note:  This is not a paid or sponsored article. I simply like this game so much, I felt it my duty to enlighten fellow zombie fans who may have not heard of, or played this game yet.

I've been trying to disconnect technologically a bit more lately, and have been playing more board and dice games.  It's a nice way to decompress, not to mention a great way to spend time with the family. 

Over the last couple of weeks, my family and I have become huge fans of a game called  "Zombie Dice".  I shot a web video last weekend, featuring a walk-through on how to play the game.  Anyone can learn how to play Zombie Dice in just  few short minutes.  It's a lot of fun, and can practically be played anywhere.


The video is below, and can be viewed in 720p and 1080p HD.